Empowering Global Industrial Leaders
Nexus PMG provides end-to-end engineering services to owner teams worldwide across a diverse range of industries, including Power Generation, Biomass, Mining & Metals and Energy.
Screening / ID
- Evaluate commercial markets, competitors & risks
- Develop screening model
- Establish project milestones
- Engage third parties
- Identify site location
- Apply for necessary permits
- Perform optimization studies
- Finalize commercial negotiations
- Solicit FEED task
- Technology licenses
- Identify feedstock sources
- Identify offtake partners
- Assess technology options
- Support in-site purchase options
- Establish permit list
- Support in financing & capital raises
- Evaluate and finalize design for process equipment
- Finalize EPC contract
- Finalize permits
- FEED package and detailed design
- Finalize feedstock agreements
- Finalize technology selection
- Establish detailed Capex budget
- Develop project schedule
- Establish constructibility plan
- Define process flow
EPC & Ops
- On-site project management
- Construction monitoring
- Project & lender reporting
- Cost & schedule analysis
- Establish checkout & operations plans
Our Performance Is Measured by Your Success
We recognize each project is unique, and we focus on delivering concise, project-specific analysis and recommendations supported by reliable data.
Our intensive data-driven approach enables clients to make confident, well-informed management decisions from a project’s planning phase through operational status.
We monitor projects carefully and maintain constant communication so clients are never searching for answers or lacking information needed to make key decisions.
We have worked with owner teams across a wide variety of industries and stages of the project lifecycle. We support the most challenging of projects and ensure owner teams have control during all phases of execution. Clients frequently hire us to perform the following services.
Support projects through a design transition period.
Perform project planning in remote areas with limited resources.
Serve as value engineer to reduce CAPEX and OPEX.
Reprioritize construction work sequences to shorten schedules.
Analyze and redevelop critical project documents.
Review and validate process technology.
Support permit modifications resulting from process changes.
Oversee EPC contractors during project execution.
16200 Addison Rd.
Addison, Texas 75001